Monday, April 30, 2012

Australian Fashion Week

I love fashion week. The beautiful creations that the designers bring to life are such a treat. However, outside the Lincoln Center is just as much as a show as inside, on the runway. The street style is mind blowing.


Now it's Australia's time in the sun. There is something to be said about the Aussie fashion scene. It is similar to that of North America's, however there seems  to always be some sort of twist to it. One of my fav blogger's, tuula, is from Australia.


Harper's Bazaar just recently posted a few pictures of some street style shots from Day 1 of fashion week that I felt I had to share with you : 



So chic in asymmetrical black and cut out heels.


I was instantly drawn to her tights and the peak-a-boo polka dot print



Bold colour palette and a bold print. Love.



I think this is my favourite of the grouping. 
The mini shorts + blouse looks so easy but very stylish.


You all know of my love of mixing prints. This is mixed prints heaven with a touch of lemon.



Matching bottoms? These minis seem to be a hit.



Leather drop crotch pants. Edge, but the blouse brings it back to lady land.


I don't know how to describe this, but I love it all the same.

Did you notice the hair style theme? Very bed headed ... Much different than that of our top knot that has become so popular. Hhhhhhhhmmmm some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment