Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Snake Skin Steal

I have a slight obsession with animal prints (as I've said over and over again) - specifically leopard print - but any print will suffice. I found these great snake skin harem pants at H&M for $29.95 ... a steal! They are so comfy and I feel I can incorporate them into multiple looks.

I'm not much of a department store or thrift store shopper, as I hate rooting for things - far too time consuming for me. I give mega props to girls who can go into a vintage store, spend hours and come out with one amazing find. However, I have started to turn over a new leaf as you can find great fashions for less. Saying that, don't get me wrong as I loves me some designer labels. It's a balance.




pants : H&M / tank : Tibi / cardigan : Club Monaco / 
necklaces : House of Harlow and H&M / bracelets : Stella & Dot and H&M / 
shoes: Sam Edelman

Today was a bit chilly, perhaps open toes shoes were a slightly bad option for footwear. But I can't help it, it's May so therefore I need to get the most out of my Spring wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment