Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Leather & Cargo & Amazing-ness

jacket : Zara / sweater : Theory / jeans : Current/Elliot / 
sandals : Sam Edleman / necklace : House of Harlow / 
bag : Rebecca Minkoff

I've been eyeing a jacket online for weeks now, and have made my friends stalk it in store (because I live in Halifax, where there aren't very many mainstream stores). It was this beautiful master piece cargo jacket with leather sleeves. When I finally gave up hope BAM it appeared on the shelves of Zara in Montreal and within 2-3 business days it was mine. Thanks Conni FYI.



I read on Elin Kling's blog one day "I think you should always celebrate when you have something new in your closet!" and loved it. So now, I feel like every time I get a new piece I'm going to throw it a party. This may become a very annoying habit but I don't care. Maybe a post will suffice, we'll see.

bracelets : LowLuv, H&M, Shashi / bag: Rebecca Minkoff
polish : Essie-Aruba, China Glaze-Re-fresh Mint

So this week started off swimmingly because my new jacket arrived and came at a whicked price point (real leather and all people)! Hats off to me for shopping around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment