Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sneaky Sneak Style

I had a convo with one of my girlfriends last week about the emerging sneaker trend that has been sneaking up over the last couple months. I was hesitant when Isabel Marant came out with her wedge sneakers but I can't stop drooling over them.




Now celebs have been spotted sporting them everywhere. Including Beyonce, in her video "Love On Top".


Aren't they the cutest? An adorable foot accessory without the pain of a 6 inch heel. Even supermodels are rocking them.



Where Isabel Marant's sneaks are going to put you back $660 (+ shipping +duties +taxes .. we live in Canada kids so make sure you calculate these extras into your online purchases) you can get the same look with Ashe's Cool Wedge Sneaker for half the price:



But going even further with the sneaker trend, Rihanna wore some pretty fierce (no pun intended) leopard printed Jeremy Scott Adidas at Coachella this year. I'm not much of an active wear lover, but these are totally working for her. She did cut off the tail ... good choice girlfriend.


Where this trend goes wrong ... enter Kimmy K. Kanye has seemed to slightly influence her style - but for the worst. I think she just looks silly. But hey, I don't want to influence your feelings here, what are your thoughts on her new look?





No comments:

Post a Comment