Thursday, May 3, 2012

Aussie Lovin'

I already posted about Australia's Fashion Week, but I've been drooling over Harper's Bazaar Australia's website for hours (which is currently interfering with my Thursday night tv lineup .. Vampire Diaries is starting ... this is a problem) browsing the street style shots and I had to share a few with you.



Those boots ... that blouse.



Mmmm love me some leather.



I love how this gal paired such a statement skirt with a basic knit. 



I'm pretty sure Tommy Ton has shot these shoes, I'm in love.



My birthday is next month, those Valentino shoes would make me so happy.



It's all about the peplum this season.



Prada kicked some serious butt with those shoes.



She totally knew how to dress her figure and stay on trend. I love the peek-a-boo skirt.



Again, with the leather mini shorts.



Ekk. Tie dye. Beautiful.



I think this is my fav of the grouping. The bright colour + printed skirt make such a statement.


Tone on tone makes such an impact, especially a print is mixed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment