Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ridgy-didge

I wanted this post to have a creative Australian lingo influenced title. So I turned to google to help with my writer's block and came across a few websites. I found one that I found so amusing, I had to call up one of my girlfriends to share the finds. For example :

About as useful as tits on a bull
Got a face like a bashed in shit can

You get the drift, slightly inappropriate I know, but I found them hilarious.

So for my newest addition today, I wanted to share some more street style I found on Style.com that Tommy Ton shot during Australia's Fashion Week. I'm going to share a little embarrassing confession with you all, every time I go to New York for market week I hope that Tommy Ton will shoot my style ... a reach, yes, but a girl can dream. 

























Now you tell me, who does style better then the girls down under?

No comments:

Post a Comment