Sunday, April 29, 2012

Styling Fun

Tibi dress / Rachel Zoe tote / LowLuv necklaces / Dannijo cuff / 
LowLuv bracelet / House of Harlow bracelet

As many of you already know, I am a Senior Buyer at a contemporary boutique in Halifax, NS. My #1 priority is to make sure the store is filled with up to date merchandise and on trend 24/7. This entitles a lot of research to have the "it" brands and looks available to my clientele. 


Blu Moon maxi / Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip / Dannijo bracelets

This afternoon, one of my top stylist - Dustin, who currently writes the menswear column for Grease & Glamour, styled a shoot with our model. I wanted the look of the shoot to be edgy yet versatile so we can reach to a varying audience. 


 Naven skirt / Tibi tank / Dannijo necklace / Rachel Zoe bag
Naven skirt / Wildfox tee / Rebecca Minkoff mini mac / LowLuv necklace / 
House of Harlow bracelet


This above photo is a great example of how one piece can be worn two completely different ways. The Naven skirt can border on the girly side or can be sassed up as well. 


Rich & Skinny jeans / Tibi tee / Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip / Dannijo cuff / 
LowLuv ring / Dannijo Ring 

Mmmmmm print on print. What more could you ask for?! I said in my last post, how much I love mixing prints. It just shows so much style and gives an incredible visual effect. 


 Current/Elliott jeans / Tibi tank / Rebecca Minkoff mini 5 zip

Tibi is hands down, one of my favourite ready to wear lines. As you've probably already seen my post of their Fall/Winter campaign. It's just brilliant, end of story. Just by sheer coincidence we received our last Spring delivery of Tibi the day before the shoot. Their prints are pure perfection.


Alice+Olivia dress / House of Harlow bracelet / House of Harlow necklace

Tibi blouse / J Brand shorts / Rachel Zoe tote / House of Harlow bangles

Tibi tank / La Fee Verte skirt / House of Harlow necklace



Blu Moon mini / House of Harlow necklace / House of Harlow bangles

All of these shots were taken right outside the store with an iPhone, believe it or not. I'm so happy I get to work with such talented people who inspire fashion creations like these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment