Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beauty Favs

When it comes to makeup I am a lost cause. It wasn't until just recently I discovered some amazing products that I now swear by.


Every time I went to apply makeup I always felt like I was reverted to my 12 year-old self playing in my mom's beauty products. However, after a few trips to the very helpful Giorgio Armani makeup counter in Montreal and some prodding into my friend's beauty regiments I found my daily go-tos that I could not live without.


1. Giorgio Armani Bronzing Powder
(essential for us untannable gals)

2. Giorgio Armani "Eyes to Kill" Mascara 
(will make your lashes look like you're wearing extensions)

3. Benefit High Beam
(an amazing highlighter that gives your complexion a whicked glow)

4. MAC Mineral Powder in Medium
(takes away any excess oil)

5. Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer in Lite
(can we say amaze skin complexion effect?)

6. Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
(the perfect glossy blushed cheek)

7. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume 
(no description needed for this one)

8. China Glaze Re-fresh Mint polish 
(so on trend right now, but needs a top coat to avoid a matte look)

9. Essie Waltz 
(the perfect white)

10. Giorgio Armani Brow Pencil 
(because a weak brow is well ... weak)





No comments:

Post a Comment