Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Wist List - Part 1 of a billion

After I closet purged (which I find sickenly rewarding) I started going through my Spring must have trends and came up with the following new additions.
Spring wish list part 1


Current/Elliot has become my go to fav denim brand. Not only for their extreme comfort but they are always one step ahead of the trend. These neon orange shorts are the perfect fit and their boyfriend jean in Super Loved Destroyed is the BEST boyfriend jean out there ... trust me people you won't be disappointed.


JBrand is on trend this season with their representation of pastels. They're the go-to for coloured denim. These mint (Juniper) skinnies are amazing and will look perfect with the Tibi Arizona Printed Cami. As I've expressed my love before, Tibi can do no wrong. 


Floral was huge as well and I'd say the Citizen's of Humanity Mandy Floral denim was on point. They're a nice mid rise and the floral is very feminine. Yes, J Brand, Current/Elliot and Paige all took a swing at this trend but I feel COH won the award and a spot in my closet...or rolling rack .. whatever works. And pair it with the Rag & Bone Bridget Tank .. perfect Spring/Summer ensemble.


 Dannijo. What else can I say. They're brilliant. This sister design team popped on the scene last year and have gone no wheres but up since. They're bold designs and neck pieces have been worn on EVERYONE. The Capucine Necklace makes the neon trend mega glam. Throw on the Amos friendship bracelet and you've got your own personal arm party (thank you ManRepller for coming up with this brilliant term). Speaking of ManRepeller - do you like how I transitioned - she pairs up the ladies of Dannijo to come up with a brilliant collection that includes the Umbilical bracelet ... no further description needed, you can continue drooling.


And lastly, but not least, Rebecca Minkoff.  Her neon minis are going to be everywhere (ppsssttt including Foreign Affair). This neon yellow Mini Mac will 100% be slung over my shoulder at multiple occasions this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment