Friday, April 20, 2012

Minty Love


Outfit April 20, 2012

Yesterday, my new J Crew minty green, cashmere cable knit sweater came in the mail! I felt like a little girl on Christmas opening my present from Santa. I obviously thought I needed to capitalize on a new item purchase (it was on sale too .. so I can barely contain my excitement) and wear it today. The sweater is super loose - I opted to go up a size to avoid any clingy-ness - so matching it with my boyfriend jeans really played up the look.

To avoid looking like Kanye West (Que flashback of Mr. West rocking the ladies Acne mint green knit), I threw on a pair of Sam Edelman wedges, some pink lipstick (Giorgio Armani - #507) and an electric blue polish (Essie - Aruba Nights).

I'm a big believer in over accessorizing, but today I kept it simple with the House of Harlow Chevron necklace and the Rebecca Minkoff Cupid in Bordeaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment