Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coachella Inspirations

Seeing how I am not in attendance at Coachella this year ... due to my sluggish approach at organization ... I've decided to plan my outfits anyways. As it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to style at any occasion (whether real or fantasy).
Coachella Inspirations
You really can't go wrong with fashion choices as long as you keep it pretty simple. Cut offs and a graphic tee, a maxi and a bustier top, throw on some work boots, some jewels, a fringe bag and you're set to go.


Vintage studded cut offs / Wildfox crop / Frye boots / Cleobella hobo bag


Mara Hoffman bustier top / Hi-low maxi skirt / Opening Ceremony booties / Dsquared shoulder bag


Cleobella cross body / Mara Hoffman crop top / Current/Elliot boyfriend shorts / Sam Edelman sandals


Ray-Ban Aviators / Chan Luu wrap bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment