Sunday, April 15, 2012

Under My Coachella-ella-ella-eh! Fashion Scoop

As a follow up to my previous post, I wanted to share some of my fav looks from this weekend's attendees that I found via twitter, Facebook, instagram etc (yes I'm a social media junkie). 


@LateAfternoon : I love the pairing here. A maxi, printed crop top, plaid shirt, leather jacket, statement necklaces and a beautiful braid. It's masculine but the braid totally brings in a feminine touch.
@MarcMalkin :  Lea Michele and Lauren Conrad at the Lacoste Party. They both look so fresh in white. I'm loving Lauren's pop of colour.

@Rebecca Minkoff : So simple. And that hat ... perfection.

@MelMah : Singer Kat Graham in cut offs and a print tee ( Chaser perhaps?). 

@CHRISELLEtweets : One of my fav bloggers, Chriselle Lim in one of my fav outfits thus far.  A bright navaho inspired mini, with a printed/fringed tank and booties. So simple but covers pretty much every Coachella fashion trend. 
HarpersBazaar.com : Emma Watson poolside in leopard. And if you know me, you know of my deep love affair I have with animal print.  
HarpersBazaar.com : Kate Bosworth. I'm obsessed with the studding on her shorts.


HarpersBazaar.com : Kate Bosworth again. Hunter boots are perfect footwear for muddy festival grounds.
HarpersBazarr.com : Stylist Zanna Roberts Rossi is so simply perfect here. The light colour of her boots  blends the outfit together with her trench.
DailyMail.com : Paris Hilton is over the top fab right here. She should win the award for Coachella princess ... and I mean that in a good way. Her maxi skirt is so colourful, the bustier top is just perfect and her statement necklace will be the envy of every fashion blogger out there. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment