Thursday, April 19, 2012

Transitional Issues

It's April in Nova Scotia, and that brings weather that is neither spring nor winter. It's 20 degrees one day and 5 the next. This leads to a very confused fashion sense. You'll see anything from flip-flops to parkas. I'm trying to blend both spring and winter fashions together to get a mix of both.


Outfit of the day - April 19




Today, I'm pairing my Tibi Normandy Print midi skirt (Shenae Grimes wore it to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic last year... yeah, my skirt's famous), with a grey slub jersey tank top (tied at the side to give shape) and a crop denim jean jacket. I decided to wear my Dolce Vita booties because A. they're whicked comfy and B. they make the outfit more seasonal and less beach party-eskLastly, I put on my go-to House of Harlow Medallion locket for some bling. I feel very appropriate for this cloudy yet sunny and warm yet chilly April day.

No comments:

Post a Comment