Monday, July 30, 2012

The Amazing Maxi

I was in New York last week and before I started packing I checked out the weather network which called for temperatures in the high 30's to low 40's. If you're unfamiliar with Halifax's climate, let's just say these types of conditions are very rare for us. So I had the task of searching my wardrobe for outfits that would be comfortable in the heat and professional. 

Instead of over thinking, I decided last minute on a few Rachel Pally maxi dresses. This is one of my all time fav brands and pieces in my closet. 



(Thank you Nicole for letting my borrow this baby)

You really can't go wrong with a good maxi dress. It can take you from day to night with very little thought. 

Because of these super comfy dresses I survived the wild heat that New York served up (non-airconditioned taxis and all).

No comments:

Post a Comment