Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cut-Off Craze

I'm off to Montreal next week woop woop! I'm beginging to think out my wardrobe strategy, and all I wanted to incorporate are my cut offs. They are my new obsession. End of story.


The Man Repller sporting some amazing Kshubi cut-offs


I went on a major hunt last year and picked up a pair of destroyed vintage Levi's at my fav boutique in Montreal - Editorial.






But I wasn't quit fullfilled. A few months ago, I saw a posting of a tie dyed pair and it was my goal to find them - a life mission to be exact. I searched high and low and came up empty handed. A rule of thumb with vintage anything really, is to try them on, as size charts go out the window on these items.


Ashley Medekwe of Ring My Bell

While in New York last month I found the jackpot in Urban Outfitters. Who would've thought?! I was searching for some new graphic tees (another style crush I've developed) and BAM I saw a glorious pile of tie dyed amazing-ness. They made their debut on my 25th birthday celebrations.


like the above from Editorial Boutique


Why I love the cut off look so much (beside the fact that they are extremely comfortable) is that you can take them from day to night so easily. Check out the pic below of Olivia Palermo sporting her denim minis and pairing them with a cheetah coat (Tibi to be exact ... I may or may not have duplicated this exact look ... maybe).


They are no longer just for the beach ladies! Feel free to incorporate cut-offs into your everyday looks (but avoid if in an office environment) for an extremely stylish look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment