Saturday, October 1, 2011

TEASER : The Craziness That Is Market Week ... more like month

Last week I got to be immersed in the amazing-ness that is New York City. I was there to view collections for Spring 2012. For those of you who are a tad unfamiliar with the fashion industry, the seasons are reversed. You buy Spring in Fall and Fall in Spring ... confusing yes but wonderful!

Before I dive too much into my trip I wanted to share a little piece of heaven with you ...


Yes ladies and gentlemen that is THE Zac Posen.

We got to chat a bit with the infamous designer in his showroom while viewing his Spring collection for his bridge line Z Spoke. He said when he thought of Nova Scotia he thought of little white bunnies running around ... I'm pretty sure he was referring to White Point. I fell in love with this man, who wouldn't really?! Probably my fav comment of his was when he said that I must be from New York City .... ohhh a girl can dream for when that day comes.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment